We are looking for a person on a parental leave replacement starting in April 2024. The position is initially limited to one year, with an option for extension. The position is compensated with a gross annual salary of up to €60,000 (depending on your experience and degree).
proband15 GmbH supports public clients as well as private companies with services in human-centered product development. We are looking for applicants with at least 3 years of experience in project work in the field of human factors engineering (or comparable), regardless of whether you have gained this experience in industry or, for example, in the context of a doctorate as a scientific researcher.
- Screening of tenders (international, national and on company level as well as research and development projects) and submission of applications
- Screening and attendance of professional and networking events
- Creation of pitch decks / company presentations
- Project initiation and exchange with potential project partners
- The goal is that you ensure a continuous and self-reliant project workload
The projects to be worked on are not fixed yet, but most likely they will require a combination of the following skills:
- VR and AR prototyping in Unreal and Unity3D for HMDs and mobile VR/AR including version control management (e.g. GIT in Azure DevOps or PlasticSCM).
- UI / UX prototyping in Figma and creating icons and digital content in Affinity Designer, and possibly HTML / CSS / JS.
- Human Centered Design including expert workshops and user studies
- Project documentation in LateX / Word
- Brand identity (CI, website, merchandise)
- Company values
- strategic orientation
- Processes and personnel planning
- It would be nice if you could be in the office about 2 days a week. (We like working together as a team)
- Remote working is not location-bound (workation possible)
- Willingness to travel to visit customers
- Average 40h / week
Do you like the sound of that and would you like to learn more? Then send us your questions or even better your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to get to know you and hopefully welcome you soon in our small team.